- I uttered the expression "the shortest distance between two points is no fun" to a friend at an NFP activist space and we both laughed in the sense of it's meaning in acknowledging that as social creatures we should be enjoying the moment of experience in our individual journeys in life. The shortest distance between two points I had borrowed from Archimedes quote that it is "a straight line."
- The difference between the two is where we put value: the distinction between tools and social sentiment.
- Do we emphasize the value of our life on the destination or the journey?
- This is a question critical between using a tool for social advancement and engagement or allowing the tools to tool our dependence on it.
- On deep reflection leading up to several drafts of this sermon to this final expression for today, does run parallel the time of the Giants before the flood was ushered and sacred seeds of life preserved by Noah. This was to become a rebirth of Earth and it's inhabitants; among them three accounts, reflective of today's accounts:
- 1. The devouring of Earth's resources.
- 2. Destroying God's creations including making conditions inhabitable for humans.
- 3. Delusion of grandeur to assume superiority to God and His creations through re-creationism.
- The devouring of Earth's resources is something we can now observe with the open access of the Internet and current science on climate change that has provided the public awareness to put environmental concerns on high priority in finding solutions. However there is both a growing sense of denial to climate or change cause thereof. With the understanding that we are many degrees of separation between our consumption and the negative impact that consumption has on this planet with the byproducts pollution that because of this separations that we do not know what we do.
- This imbalance has led an industry to compete in compensation of artificial solutions. Such examples and extremes include modification of seeds to withstand the environmental challenges to robotic nanotechnology powered bees to replace the natural biological bees, for the sake of maintaining the critical element of pollination.
- The delusion that somehow science understands enough if not more than God's creation in order to justify the acceleration of human and other hybrid biological evolution is an abomination against His creation of balance.
- So the potent question that could be asked:
- Is human civilization compensating it's destruction of life on Earth by adapting and replacing God technology with human technology in order to survive as a species in otherwise unlivable conditions to come?
- And another just as potent question to follow up is: If man is fallible, then how can this compensation through present day technology ever be better than God's creation?
- A final question: is our advancement of human evolution aimed at balance or aimed at driving us deeper in an increasing imbalance?
- When asking these questions to ourselves to provide us a sensibility in our choices of consumption, are we essentially asking:
- Do we consume food, information and the word of God through Jesus Christ as these things had originally been of divine design?
- What these questions mean to you can be different for others. I cannot tell you what to eat or what information is true or false. What I can do is determine these things for myself and encourage others on their independence and path towards salvation to do their diligence with the same intent for truth in the light of the holy spirit.
- I personally believe that the moment we try to recreate God's creation that we quickly push the elements of our ecosystem as well as our personal homeostasis off balance.
- The ills done in summary:
- Recreation of the food we consume of what would otherwise be heirloom foods;
- Manufactured consent and yellow journalism in present mainstream media inclining folks that challenge those narratives to search elsewhere only to consume half baked conspiracy theories that many are suspect to be forms of deception;
- Questioning Bible editorial councils' decisions such as the Council of Nicea in their form and framing and redacting content of what became the present day Bible with some variations. With consideration of the politics of that day concerning not only the transliteration but the mis-framing of, for example, the conditions that led to the flood should have raised alarm and initiative for an unbiased review of the Bible's developmental history and adaptation to newly discovered tablets. We should humbly accept human's adaptation of the Bible as incomplete. We can observe in contrast from Genesis to the first book of Enoch, and without the context of that book of Enoch as being rather misleading. The conclusion that God's wrath was against humans is incorrect. Humans were scarce among the Giants before the flood, as the Giants had taken over the Earth in those days.
- Our path of compensating in advancing God's evolution through our means of re-creationism is what will position humanity from the social sentiment of being content to becoming a machine interest in reaching an ever glutinous loom of increasing efficiency that aims only at the next goal, however quickly that destination can be obtained.
- Only a machine or tool is concerned about the line being the shortest distance between two points. We will lose our humanity and should expect Jesus return, with God's wrath toward a new Earth, yet again; whether Jesus return is re-birthed in our collective consciousness or as a single entity, the veil that has hidden from us the cause or root influences of the evildoers shall be lifted and justice shall then be served.
Lay-Sermon re-written for Dec 5 2021 By pagetelegram on 3rd December 2021 03:59:54 PM
This bin is created for anyone to paste text related to anything of public interest or letters to public officials. Anything else posted that is not a public interest matter may be deleted. If you would like such letter to be faxed to Congress, please refer to services offered at pagetelegram.com